This module collect the implementation of non-distributed structures like vectors, Multi Array (Grid), Graph, CellLists and others
- Vector: Implementation of vector structures
- Grid: Implementation of multi arrays
- Graph: Implementation of graph structures
- NN : Implementation of Nearest Neighbourhood search structure like CellList ...
- data_type : Definition of default data type
- Space : Definition of N-dimensional geometrical basic structures like Box, Hypercube, Sphere, Point, ...
All the structures must
- Work on generic basic objects (We will referee at it with basic object )
- Abstract how they are represented on memory
- Use Memory objects to produce memory over they work
Specializations are allowed to be mapped or use internally STL, Boost, OpenFPM_data, or other structures (consider anyway always to implement over already implemented structures inside OpenFPM_data, because they already implement the capabilities that we are going to describe)